DIY Snowflake Garland

December 27, 2017


DIY Snowflake Garland

Hello! Today I'm going to show you how to make a snowflake garland. In the comments down below let me know what you think about this garland.

Lets get started!



The first thing you want to do is make a snowflake like how you would normally fold and cut one out and you can make the snowflakes into different shapes and sizes.

After you get your snowflakes done, you want to put some thread on a needle and then you want to run the thread through two of the holes on each side of the snowflake and through some pom poms. You want to put the snowflakes and the pom poms on the thread in a pattern.

The last steps you have to do is to hang your garland on a wall with some tape and adjust your snowflakes and pom poms so they hang right on the thread.

and that's it for this really simple snowflake garland!

DIY Snowflake Garland

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for your comment! I love to read your comments and I hope you enjoyed reading this post. Make sure to come back to see if I replied back and for new posts. If your comment is spam I'll most likely delete it.

Post Signature