DIY Leaf Garland / DIY Polaroid Garland

November 2, 2017


Easy DIY Leaf Garland / DIY Polaroid Garland

Hello! Today, I'm going to show you how to make a leaf garland with Polaroids or pictures.

I think this came out as a very cute DIY Polaroid garland. This is a perfect DIY garland for fall.

Let's get started!


What you will need for this DIY is some pictures or Polaroids, twine or string, fake leaves, and tape.

The first thing you should do is lay out all of the pictures and leaves on the twine or string to see how you want the garland to look like.

Then tape the leaves and the pictures to the twine or string.

and that's it for this easy DIY garland! In the comments down below let me know what do you think about this DIY!

DIY Leaf Garland / DIY Polaroid Garland

DIY Leaf Garland / DIY Polaroid Garland

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for your comment! I love to read your comments and I hope you enjoyed reading this post. Make sure to come back to see if I replied back and for new posts. If your comment is spam I'll most likely delete it.

Post Signature